Update 5th June06.06.2020
What a brilliant week of sunshine to return to Golf!
We would like to thank all of our Members for adapting very well to the restrictions and safety measures we have put in place to ensure golf returns as safely as possible.
Following a review of the guidelines set out last week, we are pleased to announce the following changes which will come into effect on Monday 8th June. Everything else remains unchanged.
- Telephone bookings via the Pro-Shop on landline only (01505 328465) between 8am and 5pm DO NOT USE ALAN’S MOBILE (07752 152407)
- Booking will be extended by one hour from 6pm to 7pm Monday – Frid
- Members will be restricted to a maximum of 3 advance bookings per calendar week. However, additional times can now be accessed on the day of play or up to 24 hours in advance by calling the Pro-Shop and checking for last minute availability. (These will not count towards your 3 advance bookings)
- Appointments can now be made for golf lessons on practice ground following the PGA guidelines by calling Professional, Alan Logan on 01505 328465
- The Practice Ground will be open to a maximum of one golfer during the hours of play and 1 hour slots are bookable via the pro-Shop on 01505 328465 between 8am and 5pm